Thursday, June 25, 2015

Kids Clothes Challenge Week!

Kids Clothes Week Challenge: Traveling:

     So, as my first official post, I'm here doing KCWC.  When I think of traveling, I always think of summer dresses and sandy beaches.  Of clear blue oceans and sandwich-stealing seagulls.  They will do that I promise.  Lost a very good sandwich that way. But anyway, I found this fabric:

 

And of course it reminded me of those sandwich-stealing birds.  I thought it was perfect for the theme.  With five girls to sew for they all wanted to be my model, but in the end my E won.  I used the First Day Dress pattern which you can find here: http://www.danamadeit.com/2014/06/the-first-day-dress-pattern-is-here.html.  Its a very well written pattern and she makes it so easy to follow.  Even if you're a beginner you should give it a try.  Here are the pictures of the dress and my little E.  She's a total ham and was perfect for this!


If you'd like to check out all the participants projects you can find them at kidsclothesweek.com blog!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The (Mis)Adventures of Bailey Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template